FLARE UNVEILS AUTOMATED THREAT ACTOR PROFILING AND AUTONOMOUS TAKEDOWN: ELEVATING THREAT ACTOR ANALYSIS AND LOOKALIKE DOMAIN + PUBLIC GITHUB REPOSITORY TAKEDOWNS WITH LARGE LANGUAGE MODEL AI CAPABILITIES
Montreal, Quebec, Canada – Today, Flare is excited to announce groundbreaking innovations in threat exposure management with the announcement of our latest AI for cybersecurity capabilities: Automated Threat Actor Profiling and Autonomous Takedown.
Flare’s platform utilizes large language models to automatically analyze a threat actor’s complete post history in seconds and creates a detailed summary of that threat actor – available for more than 2 million Dark Web & Telegram threat actors. In addition Flare is unveiling autonomous lookalike domains and public GitHub repository takedowns using generative AI.
Both features are a testament to Flare’s dedication to delivering context to analysts rapidly and efficiently. By automating data collection, structuring, and analysis and now takedowns with LLMs, analysts can identify and react to potential threats in record time.
Key highlights of Flare’s Threat Actor Profiling include:
- Unprecedented Coverage: Flare’s Threat Actor Profiling operates across an extensive database of millions of malicious actors, ensuring no potential threat falls through the cracks.
- Instant Customized Reports: This feature generates high-value, tailored reports on cybercriminals within seconds, drastically reducing the time involved in traditional Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) work.
- Rapid Event Contextualization: The tool’s ability to quickly determine what threat actors may be targeting is invaluable for swiftly understanding and addressing potential risks.
Key highlights of Flare’s Autonomous Takedown include:
- Automated Takedowns: Flare’s Autonomous Takedown takes down attack infrastructure and human exposure errors to give analysts more time to mitigate more complicated matters.
- Mean Time to Repair Reduction: Slash MTTR by 90%+ to save analysts hours per week in addressing takedowns.
- End-to-End Intelligence: Added contextualization empowers CTI teams to detect and remediate attack infrastructure in one seamless tool.
The integration of Threat Actor Profiling and Autonomous Takedown into Flare’s platform continues to break new ground in the generative AI for cybersecurity landscape, enabling defenders to stay ahead of and act quickly on the ever-evolving threat of cybercrime.
Learn more about the features during our upcoming webinar
Flare is a leading external cyber risk monitoring provider based in Montreal, Canada. Founded in 2017, Flare enables organizations to protect their data, financial resources, and reputation by continuously monitoring threats caused by human error and malicious actors. Our technology improves visibility, enhances transparency and reduces mean-time-to-remediation (MTTR) by detecting and prioritizing data leaks and other cyber risks.