In today’s age, global conflicts have a digital shadow that can impact individuals and businesses alike. Ever wondered how these cyber dimensions of worldwide tensions resonate with our daily lives? Or what the future holds in this era of cyber warfare?
In this conversation, former acting CIA Director Michael Morell joins Flare’s CEO Norman Menz to decode the intricacies of the 21st century cyber battleground.
Topics covered include:
- The Ukraine-Russian cyber conflict & its ripple effects on U.S. and Canadian enterprises
- Cyber implications of hotspots like Taiwan-China tensions for Western organizations
- A deep dive into Iran’s digital prowess, its motivations, and the evolving Iran-U.S. dynamic
- The rising boldness of U.S. law enforcement against businesses linked to potential foreign threats
- Unraveling the psyche of nation-state cyber adversaries & risk assessments for CISOs
- The real-world disruptions a cyber conflict could inflict on everyday individuals and businesses
Learn more about how cybersecurity plays a role in global conflicts: